The Alignment Collaborative for Education is a collective impact organization of business and community leaders from 11 communities working in partnership with School District U-46 to deliver a qualified, future workforce eager to live and work within their communities.
Scope of Alignment’s Work:
- Career Pathways – Students will graduate career ready for postsecondary education and a global workplace.
- Trauma Informed Care – Students will experience a holistic school environment that prioritizes the students’ social and emotional development as well as their academic success.
- Early Education – Students will enter U-46 Kindergarten academically and socially prepared to be successful.
Benefits of Alignment:
- Economic Development – A community of choice for businesses and family
- Greater ROI – Community resources leveraged for broader impact
- Higher Quality Services – Community that matches its expertise to address economic and social needs
- Enhanced Capacity – Community utilizing collective impact for systemic, long-term change